U.S. Immigration Event | EB-5 vs L-1 | Which program is the fastest way to get a green card?
Opportunity to meet experts and learn about the two hottest U.S. immigration programs currently: EB-5 and L-1.
Faced with many uncertainties about whether to choose U.S. immigration with the EB-5 program or L-1. Which program will help investors settle in the U.S. faster?
Join the “EB-5 vs L-1 Investment Event | Which program leads to faster U.S. immigration?” to find the answers now!
- Time: 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM, July 8, 2023
- Location: Seaprodex Building, 22-24-26 Mac Thi Buoi, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City.
The event provides an opportunity for investors to have direct discussions with high-level Investment Projects and Immigration Lawyers from the United States
- Mr. Le Anh Minh – CEO of Interimm Vietnam
- Ms. Min Wu – Director of the Asia Region for the CanAm Group
- Mr. Le Dang Quang – Representative of CanAm in Vietnam
- Mr. Joseph Barnett – U.S. Immigration Lawyer
Tham gia sự kiện, các nhà đầu tư sẽ được cập nhật các thông tin quan trọng
Việc nắm thông tin chính xác, không sai lệch là yếu tố quan trọng giúp các nhà đầu tư định cư Mỹ thành công.
Trong sự kiện cùng Interimm vào ngày 08-07-2023 này, các nhà đầu tư sẽ được cập nhật các thông tin chính như sau:
- EB-5 vs. L-1, which program offers faster U.S. green cards for the whole family?
- How does the EB-5 program help investors obtain a green card?
- Who is eligible for an L-1 visa, and how long can you stay in the U.S.?
- Between EB-5 and L-1, which program allows investors to immigrate to the U.S. faster?
- Tips for determining the suitable immigration program: EB-5 or L-1.
- The truth about the I-485 adjustment of status in the EB-5 immigration investment.
- What is the I-485 adjustment of status application, and when is it applicable?
- Who can use this form?
- What’s hot about the new EB-5 project from CanAm Regional Center?
- Why do CanAm Regional Center projects quickly reach their investment limit?
- What makes the new Bellwether District project a point of interest for Vietnamese investors?
- How reputable is CanAm Regional Center in the immigration industry?
- Updates on the EB-5 application review process by U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).
- What do investors need to prepare when participating in the EB-5 immigrant investor program?
- The application processing procedure for the EB-5 program.
- The current status of the EB-5 application review by USCIS.
Exclusive offers only available at the immigration event with Interimm.
Investing – saving – immigrating is what you will achieve when participating in U.S. immigration with Interimm:
- Earn annual profits from your investment project.
- Receive up to 300 million VND in banking savings book benefits when immigrating to the U.S. with Interimm.
- Obtain U.S. green cards for the whole family and receive your investment capital back after 5 years of investment.
❗️ NOTE: LIMITED FREE TICKETS. Register HERE or via the hotline: 0931 830 838.