- The 65-storey Spiral Tower is located next to the Manhattan River, New York.
- The place is called the Capital of the World.
- Grade A Office Building: ~ 2.8 million SF (260,128 m2)
- Ground floor for retails: 25,000 SF (2,322 m2)
- Each floor has green space and full windows
- Expected start construction: Q3 / 2018
- Expected Completion: Q3 / 2022
- Spiral project is located in Manhattan, crowded city known as the capital of the world.
- The project was designed by world-renowned architect Bjarke Ingels Group (BIG)
- The project has been approved by USCIS
- Each investor creates 25 jobs (from construction phase only), job cushion 154% compared to USCIS requirement.
- Ownership of land and space has been fully certified.
- 29% of the project area has been leased.
- EB5 capital is accounting for only 7%, developer’s equity is up to 50%.
- Raised EB5 fund from CanAm, the EB5 industry leader with 30 years of experience.
- Has raised over $ 2.5 billion for more than 55 projects, with a 100% success rate.The large market demand for office space is on the rise, while the supply of new office space remains relatively low.
- Total investment: $ 3.64 billion
- Construction loan: $ 1.57 billion
- Owner’s equity: $ 1.8 billion
- EB5 loan: US $ 250 million (only 7% of total capital)
EB-5 INVESTMENT INFORMATIONx
- Number of Investors: 500 investors (raised fund of 140 investors)
- Investment amount: 500,000 USD
- Estimated created jobs: 12,727 jobs, job cushion 154% compared to USCIS requirements.