WHY CHOOSE ESCAYA?x
- The project brings core values to Vietnamese investors: permanent Green Card & Capital Preservation.
- Project Developer is owned by a national corporation traded on the New York Stock Exchange.
- The project has been registered with the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
- Completed legal information on the EB-5 program.
- All project and construction permits have been approved.
- High equity cushion: Developer equity represents 79% of the total project cost – No bank debt.
- EB5 loan accounts for only 21% – Secured by other HomeFed properties at Otay Ranch (unlevered real estate).
- Average number of job creation is 15 jobs per investor – 52% surplus than required by USCIS. Moreover, 98% of the created jobs are all derived from construction regardless of the operation of the business. This is an impressive and safe investment because it is only calculated in the project construction phase.
- No bank loan, EB5 investors are the first position to be repaid.
- The new investment model suits the key market demand – the most successful housing development in San Diego in the past 17 years.
- HomeFed Corporation is a biggest real estate development company in California, located at Carlsbad, CA.
- HomeFed has a 20-year history with many awards. Has been developing award-winning master-planned communities, and is the largest premises owner in San Diego County.
- HomeFed is owned by Leucadia National Group, an investment corporation traded on the New York Stock Exchange. In the Otay Ranch area, HomeFed owns 13,000 housing units, occupying the majority of developing land.
ESCAYA, Chula Vista, San Diego – Worth shining over hundreds of current communities investment EB5 projects.