- Cota Vera is continued on the success of Escaya project – the EB-5 super project which chose to invest more by Vietnamese investors and was I-526 appproval under 1 year
- Côta Vera is the newestcommunity within the largerOtay Ranch master-plan
- Located in the City of ChulaVista – 15 minutes fromDowntown San Diego
- One of the largest master-planned communities in the United States. More homes sold than anyother master-plannedcommunity in San Diego
- Cota Vera is a master-planned community
- 2,379 homes,including a wide variety of single family homes,townhomes, luxury rental apartments, and seniorliving neighborhoods.
- The community has been designed to provide access to a collection of community amenities to serve the needs and convenience of residents: Walkable Mixed-use Town Center, New Elementary School, Central Town Square Community Park, Trails and Paseo’s connecting neighborhoods, Private Clubhouse & Pool, HARVEST™ Wellness Center
- 30,000 Sq.Ft Retail Town Center
- 300,000 Sq.Ft. Office/ Industrial
Project Developer: HomeFed Corporation / A publicly traded company “HOFD
Regional Center: Discovery California, LLC
JCE: HomeFed Village 8, LLC / A wholly owned subsidiary of HomeFed.
- Located in the City of ChulaVista – 15 minutes fromDowntown San Diego.
- San Diego is home to more than 80 research institutions and six major universities — including
the largest engineering school in the state.
- It is well-positioned to compete globally inattracting some of the most talented engineers, scientists and technology professionals in the world.
- Experts predict strong job andpopulation growth.
- Interimm is the first company which has the investor get I-526 approval under 1 year with Escaya project, HomeFed
- Interimm is continuing with HomeFed – a publicly traded real estate development company based inCalifornia, USA
- Cota Vera had I-924 Approval and the information is full based on standard, conditions of EB-5 program
- The capital stack is 85%, without Bank Loan
- EB-5funds represent only 15% of required capital. EB-5 funds replace bridge fnancing provided
- EB-5 Investors will be the first priority to repay funds
- Project cash ﬂow of approximately 5,000,000 will be generated from the sale of the homes, rent and sale of the mixed use town center, and the sale of additional land, including ofce and business park parcels, more than x4 EB-5 Loan
- The project is projected to create 4,038 jobs. This cushion oﬀers investors a 51% job Each investor is expected to receive credit for creation of 15 jobs, well surpassing the employment conditions for a green card approved by USCIS
- 100% of the jobs created are direct construction and FF&E jobs which are not dependent on on-going business
- Cota Vera project has received all government approvals , starting horizonal infastructure on October, 2018. Starting homebuilding on April, 2020. Opening first residential home sales on September, 2020 and the contruction of retail and apartments complete on April, 2022.