- The Candlestick project, which is part of the Shipyard and Candlestick project series, is San Francisco’s largest community project, located in the southeast of the city. San Francisco sits, unparalleled, as a global center of culture, commerce, and entertainment.
The project includes:
- 45 adjacent houses are two or three story houses with average area at 1,400 square feet with garages.
- 334 houses with average area at 888 square feet, cars are parked in concrete garages.
- Vertical construction of an approximately 1,700-space parking garage.
- As the sister community of the San Francisco Shipyard, Candlestick Point benefits from the same strong Public Private Partnership between the City of San Francisco and Lennar Corporation. San Francisco selected Lennar as the Master Developer of the Candlestick Project.
- Lennar Corporation was founded in 1954, listed on the New York Stock Exchange in 1972 (NYSE: LEN), is the largest real estate corporation in the United States with $ 15 billion assets.
- More than 750,000 families now live in homes built by Lennar. The publicly traded company operates in 19 different states, from California to Florida, and has more than $11 billion revenue in 2016.
“When we were choosing an EB-5 Regional Center partner, we sought a firm committed to the highest standards of quality, integrity, and financial success. Through many years of successful EB-5 partnership for the San Francisco Shipyard and Candlestick communities, Golden Gate Global has demonstrated steadfast commitment to these standards time and time again.’’ Chris Marlin, President Lennar International.
- Golden Gate Global is a leading EB-5 Immigrant Investment Regional Center. Located in the City of San Francisco, Golden Gate Global is licensed by United States Citizenship and Immigration Services to help facilitate EB-5 immigrant investment into high-economic-impact projects in the United States.
- Established track record with over 1,000 EB-5 investors from over 20 different countries.
- Over $500 million invested into U.S. development projects.
- USCIS approval rate on its projects, which result in more than 20,000 jobs.
- Proven job-creation methodology with USCIS exemplar and over 500 I-526 approvals as of April 2017
“The EB-5 program provides important benefits for everyone involved: investors, family members, job creators and job seekers. It’s truly a win-win opportunity. And the Shipyard project is ideally suited for this program.’’ Ginny Fang – GGG CEO and ChinaSF Chairman.