CanAm Enterprises, LLC
– Leading the EB-5 industry with 30 years of experience.
– 7 regional centers.
– Raise more than $ 2.5 billion in EB-5 funding for more than 55 projects.
– More than 5,000 investors in the world choose to invest in CanAm.
– More than 3,400 investors have been approved for I-526.
– More than 2,000 investors and families have been granted I-829.
– 6,000 permanent green cards have been issued to investors and families.
– 1,743 investors are refunded 100% of capital investment from 32 projects. Total investment is up to 871.5 million.
– Created approximately 72,000 full-time jobs for US citizens.
– The largest urban residential developer in the San Diego.
– Has a 20-year history with many awards.
– Strong presence in key markets on both coasts of the United States.
– Has been developing master plans, and is the largest land owner in San Diego County.
– HomeFed is owned by Leucadia National Group, an investment corporation traded on the New York Stock Exchange.
– In the Otay Ranch area, HomeFed owns 13,000 housing units, occupying the majority of developing land in the Otay Ranch.
– Lennar Corporation was founded in 1954, listed on the New York Stock Exchange in 1972 (NYSE: LEN), is the largest real estate corporation in the United States with $ 15 billion assets.
– More than 750,000 families now live in homes built by Lennar.
– The publicly traded company operates in 19 different states, from California to Florida, and has more than $11 billion revenue in 2016.
Golden Gate Global
– Golden Gate Global (GGG) is recognized as a premier leading EB-5 Immigrant Investment Regional Center. The Regional Center received its designation by USCIS in 2009.
– Located in the city of San Francisco.
– Golden Gate Global is the exclusive Regional Center representing the EB-5 program at the Candlestick community at the San Francisco Shipyard & Candlestick development.
– Established track record with over 1,000 EB-5 investors from over 20 different countries.
– Over $500 million invested into U.S. development projects.
– USCIS approval rate on its projects, which result in more than 20,000 jobs. Proven job-creation methodology with USCIS exemplar and over 500 I-526 approvals as of April 2017 and 100% I-526 approval rate.
– A regional center chosen by the United States Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
– The first EB-5 Capital Regional Center approved by USCIS in April 2008 is one of the oldest and most experienced regional centers in the United States
– One of the few regional centers instruct the entire investment and immigration process to foreign investors.
– Approval rate of I-526 and I-829 is 100%.
– All the previous projects have refunded for the investors.
– Have more than 21 succesful projects with total value of more than 420 million USD.
– Regional centers located in the leading real estate markets of the United States such as California, New York, Texas và Washington D.C.
– The investors from 45 countries around the world.
– Has a long-term and prestigious relationship with Hilton Worldwide and Marriott International.
– President Angelique Brunner is the chairman of the IIUSA Public Policy Committee
– Over 20 years experience in EB-5 field.
– Continual growing with 5 affiliates and branch offices in over 20 countries.
– A monopoly authorized to exploit investment in restoration of Historical Works.
– Consulting more than 30 successful EB-5 projects for Vietnamese investors.
– More than 600 applications are appoved I-526 & I-829.
– More than 45,000 applicants attained permanent residency in the United States, Canada and Europe.
– Nearly 10,000 cases of foreign workers to Canada, USA, Middle East, Maylaysia and Cayman Islands.
– Proud to be the most sustainable developing international organization on the field of immigration.
Green And Spiegel LLP
– Green and Spiegel is one of the world’s oldest immigration law practices with over 50 years of experience assisting a diverse global clientele.
– Headquartered in Toronto, Canada with U.S. offices in Philadelphia, PA, Providence, RI, and Vail, Colorado
– Offers a full range of United States immigration services for employers, temporary workers, individuals and their families.
– Green and Spiegel is built on the foundation of the diverse and talented staff of over 100 immigration professionals are able to offer services in over 30 different languages.
– Focusing on comprehensive immigration solutions instead of mere visa processing, provide detailed assistance to clients ranging from large corporations to individuals regarding the most complex immigration matters.
– Green and Spiegel U.S. attorneys are very active in the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) and the American Bar Association (ABA), where they have held chapter leadership. They are also widely considered to be thought leaders on both sides of the U.S.-Canada border. In addition, they have multiple attorneys listed as “Rising Stars” in SuperLawyers magazine.
Miller Mayer LLP
– Miller Mayer is one of the leading EB-5 immigration law firms in the world with over 20 years of U.S. EB-5 counseling experience.
– Miller Mayer is a full-service law firm with offices in Ithaca, New York and Shanghai, China.
– Their diverse client base ranges from established regional centers, developers, energy companies, and real estate funds to universities, startups, hospitals, individual investors, as well as regional businesses and families.
– Miller Mayer attorneys have helped lead the EB-5 industry in shaping legislative proposals and USCIS policy. Their EB-5 Practice Group is headed by Steve Yale-Loehr and Carolyn Lee, both widely recognized authorities on EB-5 law.
– Foster is ranked as one of the largest immigration law firms in the United States.
– One of the few law firms which participate in the first EB-5 cases since the program began in 1990.
– The lawyers regularly attend with members of parliament and government leaders to promote the EB-5 program.
– A large Vietnamese lawyer team assists in receiving documents from Vietnamese investors.
– Foster Law Firm has many offices in major US cities.
– Mr. Foster, chairman of Foster Law Group, served as Senior Policy Advisor in presidential campaigns for President Bush and President Obama. He has been a member of the Board of Directors of IIUSA since 2016. He has over 30 years of experience in advising and representing multinational companies and foreign investors for the matters related to US immigration law.
Darren Silver & Associates, LLP
– Darren Silver & Associates, LLP is a globally renowned and prominent U.S. Immigration Law Firm.
– For over 20 years of experience in comprehensive immigration solutions for investors, professionals, regional centers, multi-national corporations, small businesses, celebrities and others individuals.
– The knowledgeable team of attorneys are licensed to practice Immigration Law in each of the 50 States.
– Files over 10,000 applications for immigration, permanent resident card and naturalization.
– Files over 4,000 EB-5 visa applications, recognized as the professional EB-5 Immigration Law Firm since 2011.
– Mr. Darren B. Silver – founder of Darren Silver & Associates, LLP is former USCIS immigration and naturalization Advisor, in the EB-5 Investors top 25 of immigration lawyers and to be voted as Super Lawyers. He also is member of big associations such as association of Invest In The USA (IIUSA), association of EB-5 Central, American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA), American Bar Association (ABA), California Lawyers Association (CLA), Beverly Hills/Greater Los Angeles Association of Realtors (BHGLAAR).
Wolfsdorf Rosenthal LLP
– Wolfsdorf Rosenthal LLP is an official member of ABIL Global. ABIL has more than 400 professionals in more than 50 countries.
– 30 years of experience in comprehensive immigration solutions for multinational corporations, small businesses, hospitals, universities, research institutes and individuals.
– Includes 20 lawyers and offices in Los Angeles, New York.
– More than 1,000 successful EB-5 applicants from all over the world, including Vietnam.
– Recognized as the No.1 Immigration Law Firm by Chambers and Partners.
– Lawyer Wolfsdorf Rosenthal LLP, Bernard P. Wolfsdorf is a former president of the American Association of Immigration Lawyers (AILA). He has been a California immigration law expert for over 25 years. Seven consecutive years receiving the “most prestigious immigration lawyer in the United States” award from Who’s Who Legal. One of the 25 Best Investors for two consecutive years 2015 and 2016.
Cam Ly & Co. Solicitor
– Australian immigration international law firm based in Sydney, branch offices in Hong Kong, Shanghai and Ho Chi Minh City.
– With a friendly and professional lawyers team, many years of experience, understanding of business, financial and legal demands.
– Over 17 years of experience dealing problems with practical, effective solutions for individual and corporate clients in immigration law, family and heritage law, Real estate law, intellectual property law.
– Cam Ly & Co. Solicitors have close cooperation relationships with enterprises and law firms throughout Asia, providing legal and business solutions in Australia and all over the world.
– Australian immigration law consulting unit of Interimm.