Québec Immigrant Investor Program was enacted in 1986 and managed by Québec government.
From December 1st, 2010, the program conditions has been changed. Received Funds from the Québec investment program will be transferred to the small and medium business association in Québec, which will support economic projects in order to bring significant financial resources to the government as well as contribute to the Québec government budget.
- – Own $1,600,000 CAD includes: real estate, savings, corporate shares … (spouse’s property, legally inherited property).
– At least two years of experience in business management: director, vice director, Chief Financial Officer, Human Resources Manager in the latest five years from the date of application.
– Make non-refundable investment of $220,000 CAD for Canada government or make guaranteed refundable without interest investment of $800,000 CAD for Canada government within 5 years.
– Get 40 points in the Canada Points Test.
– Québec Immigrant Investor Program is recognized as the fastest way to get Canada permanent residence card.
– Live freely anywhere in Canada.
– Have all the benefits as Canadian residents.